Final approval for participation in the exchange program is dependent on students obtaining individual travel approval from the University. We will work with you to obtain this approval should you be accepted into the exchange program.
Before you apply, please be aware of the following critical points:
- All applications for semester exchange are being reviewed and risk assessed on a case by case basis; you will be required to provide detailed information regarding your travel plans, before final approval will be given.
- Cancellations and travel disruptions due to COVID will not be covered by the University’s insurer as the COVID-19 pandemic is now a foreseen circumstance. We ask that you do not make any financial commitments (e.g., deposits, flights, accommodation, etc.) prior to final approval from the University.
- UniSA International Travel Grants are not available for study overseas experiences in 2023. When planning your study overseas experience, please budget accordingly. OS-HELP and other Government grants and scholarships may still apply.
- You may need to show evidence of vaccination to participate in an overseas experience, to travel to certain regions, or to enrol with an overseas partner university.
- You may be required to agree to further Terms and Conditions prior to receiving University approval for participation.
Please continue below with your application for SP2 2023 semester exchange.