Although applications are open, at this stage there is no confirmation that the exchange program will proceed for SP5 due to ongoing uncertainties related to COVID-19.
Please be assured that UniSA is a continuously reviewing the feasibility of University related travel and the SP5 2022 semester exchange with the aim to provide a formal update regarding participation in early 2022. Decision making will be based on the following:
- DFAT Travel Advice
- Australian Federal Government travel restrictions
- South Australian State Government travel restrictions
- University travel restrictions
- Whether our partner universities are allowing students to attend campus, and
- A number of insurance considerations
We will stay in close contact with all applicants regarding this matter.
Please be aware of the following critical points:
- All applications for semester exchange are being reviewed and risk assessed on a case by case basis; you will be required to provide detailed information regarding your travel plans, potentially including return flights, before final approval will be given.
- Cancellations and travel disruptions due to COVID will not be covered by the University’s insurer as the COVID-19 pandemic is now a foreseen circumstance. We ask that you do not make any financial commitments (e.g., deposits, flights, accommodation, etc.) prior to final approval from the University.
- UniSA International Travel Grants are not available for study overseas experiences in 2022. When planning your study overseas experience, please budget accordingly. OS-HELP and other Government grants and scholarships may still apply.
- You may need to show evidence of vaccination to participate in an overseas experience, to travel to certain regions, or to enrol with an overseas partner university.
- You may be required to agree to further Terms and Conditions prior to receiving University approval for participation.
Please continue below with your application for SP5 2022 semester exchange.