Applications for semester exchange in SP2 2023 have closed, however applications for exchange in SP5 2023 will be opening soon. Please check back in October to access the application form. Alternatively, please complete the send us an email or book in for a 1:1 meeting so we can discuss your options. form, and we'll send you an email to let you know once the application form is live. In the meantime, there's plenty you can do to prepare your application. If you're not sure where to begin,
Although we'll soon be accepting applications, it's very important to be aware that additional risk management guidelines are in place, and that final approval to travel is at the discretion of the University.
Please be aware of the following critical points:
- All applications for semester exchange are being reviewed and risk assessed on a case by case basis; you will be required to provide detailed information regarding your travel plans, potentially including return flights, before final approval will be given.
- Cancellations and travel disruptions due to COVID will not be covered by the University’s insurer as the COVID-19 pandemic is now a foreseen circumstance. We ask that you do not make any financial commitments (e.g., deposits, flights, accommodation, etc.) prior to final approval from the University.
- UniSA International Travel Grants are not available for study overseas experiences in 2023. When planning your study overseas experience, please budget accordingly. OS-HELP and other Government grants and scholarships may still apply.
- There are a number of tasks you'll be required to complete before departure, including a compulsory workshop which will be held in late January/early February.
- You may need to show evidence of vaccination to participate in an overseas experience, to travel to certain regions, or to enrol with an overseas partner university.
If you have any questions about the above critical points, please get in touch.