This form is for University of South Australia students only and can be used for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students to apply for a semester exchange program.
Please read this page carefully, and ensure you have all relevant information ready, prior to commencing the application form as you will not be able to save your progress. The form should take you no more than thirty minutes to complete.
How to Complete this Form
- Complete your UniSA program information.
- Nominate at least three host university preferences, including the names of specific courses you have identified as being suitable for you to undertake on your exchange semester
- You will be required to name four courses at each of your top two university preferences
- Please ensure you have checked the availability of those courses on the partner university website
- Bear in mind, these may not necessarily be your final enrolments
- It's your responsibility to make sure that there are courses you can take at each university you apply for
- If necessary, go back and check the exchange partner list for course suitability/restrictions and ensure that relevant courses are offered at your nominated host institutions.
- Write a personal statement in support of your application (roughly 100 words). We recommend you address the following:
- Why you want to undertake an exchange semester
- Why you have chosen these specific universities
- Any other information you feel is relevant to your application
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions for Participation in a UniSA Approved Overseas Mobility Program
Do not submit the form more than once - if you would like to make any changes to your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have successfully submitted this form, you will receive a confirmation/summary email. If you do not receive this email within 48 hours, please contact email@example.com
Important note: If your exchange application is successful, you must attend a compulsory In-Person Acceptance Workshop on Tuesday, January 23rd 2024. Attendance to this workshop is compulsory. Please ensure you'll be able to attend.